The use of advanced technology in orthodontic treatments has led to the development of Invisalign braces. These braces are powerful tools to correct misaligned teeth, overcrowded and rotated teeth. Invisalign braces are removable and hence maintaining them is easy when compared to the traditional braces.
Here are some reasons why Invisalign in Lansdale are the right choice for people suffering from malocclusion.
- Invisalign braces correct misaligned teeth and improve the aesthetic looks of the face. You no longer have to sport a metal mouth as these braces are made of clear plastic and are practically invisible.
- Aligners can also be used as teeth guards. They have multiple uses apart from straightening your teeth. You can wear them at night to protect your teeth from grinding, or as protective gear during sporting events.
- Aligners are placed over the teeth and can be removed while eating and brushing. You can clean the teeth and gums more effectively and replace the Invisalign braces later. This eliminates the build-up of bacteria.
- Invisalign braces help to correct speech and pronunciation. They straighten the teeth and close the gaps between them, which makes speech clear.
- Properly aligned teeth with no gaps between them have low risk of food impaction. As there are no gaps, the chances of food getting deposited in between the teeth and breeding bacteria are very less. Food impaction causes gum diseases and weakens your teeth.
- Invisalign aligners can be used to treat sore facial muscles due to teeth grinding. Using these clear aligners for several months helps to reprogram the facial muscles and relieve the symptoms of TMD.
- In some cases, the treatment with Invisalign braces is faster than the traditional braces. The design of these modern braces allows them to move many teeth at once.
- Invisalign braces do not have any wires or brackets, they are more comfortable than the traditional metal braces.
The benefits of Invisalign in Lansdale are far too many. Apart from aligning misaligned teeth, they are useful to treat symptoms of TMD, brighten teeth, and maintain the overall oral hygiene. However, to achieve maximum benefits from the Invisalign treatment, it is advisable to choose a reputed and experienced orthodontist.