Pattaya is a beautiful destination in Thailand with mesmerizing beaches and breath taking views of the never-ending ocean. Pattaya has many premium hotels and resorts, offering luxurious rooms and villas for the tourists on a vacation. The hotels offer world-class hospitality and create everlasting memories to the guests.
The visitors are spoilt for choice when it comes to hotel bookings, with these resorts offering exclusive deals in Pattaya for hotel and resort booking. Apart from the sun, sea and sand, Pattaya has many attractions for the tourists. It has something to offer for all types of travellers with attractions ranging from amusements parks to religious temples.
- Nong Nooch Village – This village has sprawling and beautiful park. The park features a beautiful Orchid garden with a collection of orchids from around the world and a zoo that attracts people with amazing and rare species of animals. Apart from these two, visitors can see boxing matches, elephant shows and cock fights.
- Jomtien Beach – This beach is far from the maddening city crowds and is suitable for families. There are a lot of water sports like Jet Ski, parasailing and windsurfing facilities available at the beach. The local restaurants and shops serve authentic Thai delicacies.
- Sanctuary of Truth – This complex is built in Thai style Architecture to pay homage to the ancient religions and philosophies of this country. The building is magnificently designed with intricate wooden carvings. Visitors can know about the local religions and customs from the cultural shows arranged here.
- Wat Yansangwararam – An impressive temple or a wat, built to commemorate the 42nd year of the king Bhumibol Adulyadej reign in 1988. The wat is perched on a hill and can be reached by a flight of 299 steps that are carved with Naga snakes. The Chinese Pavilions and other buildings near the lake are also very attractive.
- Mini Siam – Have a look of the miniature models of the wonders of the world and the attractions of Thailand. The park features miniatures of many of the famous international sites.
- Four Regions Floating Market – the floating market in Pattaya offers the visitors with a glimpse of the local way of living and gives a chance to indulge in delicious authentic Thai Food.
Pattaya has a range of hotels that cater to different budgets. Visitors can prefer to stay at the city centre with bustling activity or stay at the far away secluded beach resorts which offer exclusive deals in Pattaya for holiday bookings.